27 July 2010

Are Your Senses Being Stimulated?

Do you have a talent?  I came across this quote that I wanted to share with you. "When I stand before God at the end of my life I would hope that I would have not a single bit of talent left and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'." Are you using your creative talent, or are you stuck in a rut and uninspired?  I think most of us are talented creatively whether it be in art, music, cooking, crafting, writing (the list could go on), but we just don't have the time for things that STIMULATE OUR SENSES.  Sometimes we don't even take the time to be inspired by the things that surround us.  After reading the above quote by Erma Bombeck, it made me stop and think, "Am I using the talent God has given me?"  If you are anything like me, life gets in the way of doing the things that make us feel ALIVE.  I feel most ALIVE and like myself when I am painting, yet I rarely make time to paint.  I hope that when you follow my blog, your SENSES ARE STIMULATED, and you are inspired, inspired to use your talents.

Living graciously,

Lisa